worst night

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
tesslilrainbow

worst night

Post by tesslilrainbow » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:31 pm

ok so im just letting off steam

im having a bad night and wanted to just type it out

so i am meant to be on holidays now in marrekech

but me nad my boyf went ot the airport a day early by accident some how we got it in our head we were flying out today but no we werent we are flying out tomorrow so we got a taxi to the airport about 15 miles awayand realised wen we got there and got a taxi back home fuming i was cuzx i got all exctied and then to be dropped down a notic
anyone else want to talk about their worst night ?

blu3linn

Re: worst night

Post by blu3linn » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:29 pm

was suppose to go out with friends and then go to the london convention, but then i got stuck in a friends house for a day with the shitz.. =( i was not amused. and then to come home to BF being sick every where and in fever land.

just hope we get well to thursday for germany!

absolutebrutal

Post by absolutebrutal » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:31 am

you could have just spent the night at the airport? :|
http://thebeadmarket.bigcartel.com/ - Beads, Craft Supplies, Incense and Oils, One of a kind home made items!

PostModernistTrash

Post by PostModernistTrash » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:38 am

tesslilrainbow wrote:ok so im just letting off steam

im having a bad night and wanted to just type it out

so i am meant to be on holidays now in marrekech

but me nad my boyf went ot the airport a day early by accident some how we got it in our head we were flying out today but no we werent we are flying out tomorrow so we got a taxi to the airport about 15 miles awayand realised wen we got there and got a taxi back home fuming i was cuzx i got all exctied and then to be dropped down a notic
anyone else want to talk about their worst night ?
This makes no sense.

Also, what AbsoluteBrutal said...

ANNloses

Post by ANNloses » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:33 pm

Wouldn't something as important as a flight be something you'd be absolutely sure about the date?

sammu

Post by sammu » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:06 pm

Personally, if I went to the airport a day early I would be more relieved than anything.

I'd understand if you were a day LATE, but meh. People have worst days.

deadteddys

Post by deadteddys » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:46 pm

Madii wrote:My mother kicked me out of my home Wednesday/Thursday. I'm kind of worried she might destroy some of the stuff I couldn't get out of my room out of spite - I don't care about the material goods and clothes but there're some photos and a box of things from my childhood which I stupidly didn't remove, and I really wouldn't put it past her just to lob them all in the bin. That was a fun night though!
:o How comes she kicked you out!?

candycovered

Post by candycovered » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:53 pm

not as bad as the things you ladies seem to be going through but I've been trying to get my steamer to work for DAYS as I wanted to make some pretty dreadies for my friend's birthday (which was on the 29th).

I told her she'd get her present tomorrow, but the steamer is well & truly dead. I'm REALLY angry at it, it nearly went through the closed window.

so now I have to buy a brand new steamer even though this one has only been in use for 6 hours & I'm only ever making 2 more dread sets. what a waste of money !

what's more, now my friend knows what her birthday present it & it's going to be really late.
-at least I got her a couple of other bits I suppose. **sigh**
I wish that time would stand still,
if this was part of a film
we would watch the clip all day,
like a portrait of you and I...

candycovered

Post by candycovered » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:55 pm

deadteddys wrote:
Madii wrote:My mother kicked me out of my home Wednesday/Thursday. I'm kind of worried she might destroy some of the stuff I couldn't get out of my room out of spite - I don't care about the material goods and clothes but there're some photos and a box of things from my childhood which I stupidly didn't remove, and I really wouldn't put it past her just to lob them all in the bin. That was a fun night though!
:o How comes she kicked you out!?
poor thing, I hope you have somewhere warm & safe to stay for the time being ? **hug**
I wish that time would stand still,
if this was part of a film
we would watch the clip all day,
like a portrait of you and I...

tesslilrainbow

Post by tesslilrainbow » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:57 pm

it wasnt my worst night ever was just pissed about the taxi costing so much
the reason it we were there early and got mixed up was because

the worst day happened two days before i went on hols

i was held at gun point in work(i work in a curtain shop)

and wen i went away i was in morroco and amsterdam
wen i arrived in amsterdam my flight was delayed and couldnt get through to my hotel to tell them i would be late so wen i got there the hotel was closed for hte night and had to sleep on the streets:(

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”