Socks In Bed

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
Pallidity

Re: Socks In Bed

Post by Pallidity » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:50 pm

Heh, I change socks for bed. That's right. Not only do I wear socks, but I wear a fresh pair. I have a big feet phobia and do not want my covers smelling like feet, which I'm convinced will happen if I go without socks. I don't want the covers to get dirty, though, which I'm convinced will happen if I wear the socks I wore all day. Oh, and if I haven't shaved they have to be knee socks, even if there's no one around to know that I haven't shaved. I'm a freak xD

SynthetiKat

Post by SynthetiKat » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:53 pm

Depends.
Is it cold or hot?
Am I in a good mood or a bad mood?
Did I just take a shower? Why put socks back on... if I just took them off for a shower.
Was I wearing sandals all day?
Am I feeling feisty?
Am I inebriated?

A different sock experience for every mood I say.... :lol:
-- SynthetiKat --

~Azaezl~

Post by ~Azaezl~ » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:16 am

I hate socks in bed, I've managed to wear them 3 times in bed and that was when the heating was broken so it was freezing, even then I kicked them off after a few hours. My husband is the same he hates wearing them but if his feet are freezing then he'll wear them until they are warm then off they come.

I've never really been one for socks, I walk around the house barefoot unless it's absolutely freezeing and then I wear my rainbow slipper sock things. I went through a phase when I was about 9 when I would not wear socks at all, that lasted about 6 months before my mum started to pester me to wear them again. My daughter is the same she hates wearing socks and goes barefoot around the house and as soon as we get home from anywhere the socks / shoes come off before she even gets her coat off :lol:
Kanadeta senritsusae, Mou todokanai yumeno ato
Facebook

Jashpots

Post by Jashpots » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:51 pm

It really depends what sheets I have on, if its the satin sheets I cannot have them on, seriously whoever said satin sheets were 'sexy' were wrong it's like slipping around skiing or surfing hahaa.
Otherwise normal sheets I have to have socks on, mainly cause I end up with my feet outside the quilts and have freezing feet.

winter

Post by winter » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:23 pm

When I sleep alone; socks on! I get cold so easily. :(
When sleeping in the same bed with someone else; socks off. I like to feel skin not fabric ;)

Beautiful.Mess

Post by Beautiful.Mess » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:37 am

kezerb wrote:Lol I think its sexy with or without socks ;)
Hehe me too... too musy concentrating on other body parts ;)
Facebook.com/beautiful.messdreads

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”