What are you up to tonight/over the weekend?

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
deadteddys

What are you up to tonight/over the weekend?

Post by deadteddys » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:12 pm

Its my friends birthday today so tonight me, her and a couple of friends are going to furnace dressed up as berlesque dancers! Hehe.
Im wearing a red and black brocade corset, PVC hot pants, fishnets, stripper shoes and a top hat, maybe borrowing her cane as well.
Should be a really fun night! I shall try and get pictures to show you all ;)
SO! What is everyone else up to tonight or over the weekend? Hope you are all doing something interesting :)

kezerb

Re: What are you up to tonight/over the weekend?

Post by kezerb » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:33 pm

I'm hiding as a couple mates from Newtown are down in my home town to visit one of their other mates lol.

Me and their other mates don't get on at all :|

Explicit

Post by Explicit » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:39 pm

Im going dancing at Rock City tonight :) Nothing exciting, I go every week lol

deadteddys

Post by deadteddys » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:55 pm

kezerb wrote:I'm hiding as a couple mates from Newtown are down in my home town to visit one of their other mates lol.

Ahh not good!!! Not good at all :(

dreadstarrs

Post by dreadstarrs » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:25 pm

my best friend and i are going dancing and hopefully getting trashed ( i always have to be good due to normally being up at 6 am for work on sundays) because i have tomorrow off...yippee!!!! :i2: i still dont know what im going to wear tonight though....sigh... :i3:
when you find yourself on the edge of madness,dive.

** faerie princess **

Tainted

Post by Tainted » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:06 pm

I went looking at cars earlier today as I'm on the lookout for my first then tonight I'm going out for dinner, drinks and maybe a movie with my boy.

Then tomorrow I have to go shopping for holiday clothes :mrgreen:

MissAnthropik

Post by MissAnthropik » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:16 pm

I painted the living room today, second coat of paint tomorrow, and I'm training for a 10k run next weekend, so this weekend is most definitely a quiet one!
telling it like it is!

CherryLex

Post by CherryLex » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:32 pm

dreadstarrs wrote:my best friend and i are going dancing and hopefully getting trashed ( i always have to be good due to normally being up at 6 am for work on sundays) because i have tomorrow off...yippee!!!! :i2: i still dont know what im going to wear tonight though....sigh... :i3:
I'm trying to figure out what I'm going ot wear tonight too...sigh.

I go out every Saturday night, it's hubby & my "date night" in which we get all dolled up & go get hammered with our pals at the Castle. Hopefully there'll be much debauchery tonight.
Tomorrow & Monday I'm working on my Halloween costume & trying to finish a new set of falls so that I can start on my end of the dread swap. Plus trying to clean the house a bit, I need to do yard work, but I hate it.
Invader blood marches through my veins like radio active rubber pants!
THE PANTS COMMAND ME!!!
Do not ignore my veins!

iamtheparty

Post by iamtheparty » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:15 pm

I went out last night but I work all weekend so it's going to be a very quiet one. I may even do some uni work *is tragic*
Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champagne when we thirstay.....

http://www.facebook.com/forgottennegatives

Freakonaleash

Post by Freakonaleash » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:49 pm

my weekend is quiet. i worked last night, been out on a photoshoot all day so I will spend most of my evening editing images whilst watching lord of the rings. Tomorrow I have to finish packing before I move back to uni monday

I plan to make up for the lack of fun this weekend all next week as its freshers week at uni (may not be a fresher anymore but any excuse to get cheap drinks)

Tahti

Post by Tahti » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:59 pm

I've been having a pretty groovy time as it's Culture Weekend in Cork and there's loads of fun street performances, galleries staying open late, plays, music, poetry et cetera on ;]

Tomorrow I'm going to a photoshoot at 9 a.m... no going out for me tonight! ;(

-Glitsy-

Post by -Glitsy- » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:01 pm

off to wendyhous tonight then having a few people back for drinks :p

KeiVendetta

Post by KeiVendetta » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:26 pm

Going out with friends to a pizza place, then to my folks house for a few days :D

kezerb

Post by kezerb » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:41 pm

deadteddys wrote:
kezerb wrote:I'm hiding as a couple mates from Newtown are down in my home town to visit one of their other mates lol.

Ahh not good!!! Not good at all :(
Mhmm reasons being I hate their mate anyway and his best friend whom he lives with is my ex

dreadstarrs

Post by dreadstarrs » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:13 am

CherryLex wrote:
dreadstarrs wrote:my best friend and i are going dancing and hopefully getting trashed ( i always have to be good due to normally being up at 6 am for work on sundays) because i have tomorrow off...yippee!!!! :i2: i still dont know what im going to wear tonight though....sigh... :i3:
I'm trying to figure out what I'm going ot wear tonight too...sigh.

I go out every Saturday night, it's hubby & my "date night" in which we get all dolled up & go get hammered with our pals at the Castle. Hopefully there'll be much debauchery tonight.
Tomorrow & Monday I'm working on my Halloween costume & trying to finish a new set of falls so that I can start on my end of the dread swap. Plus trying to clean the house a bit, I need to do yard work, but I hate it.
well, i finally decided. black vinyl corset, black and red MINI pleated skirt,vinyl topped fishnet thigh his w/ garters and vinyl choker cuffs set i just made. i think it works for a lazy decision :]
when you find yourself on the edge of madness,dive.

** faerie princess **

ANNloses

Post by ANNloses » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:19 am

I'm just doing hair :(

[Tank]

Post by [Tank] » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:14 am

ANNloses wrote:I'm just doing hair :(
I thought you liked doing hair? D=

Babysitting my demonic 5 year old cousin, Immy, likes to put things in my bag when I'm shopping, not tell me, then call me out as a thief in a REALLY loud voice as we're about to leave.

All I can say is
1) God bless CCTV :P
2) nd God bless she went home today xD.
To begin with, a dog is not mad. you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I am mad.

ANNloses

Post by ANNloses » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:29 am

I do like doign hair, but it only stays exciting for so long!
And plus, I'd rather be having fun doing something else, you know?

CancerHybrid

Post by CancerHybrid » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:45 am

i am going to a pancake breakfast for leukemia tomorrow morning
a friends godchild has recently been diagnosed with it

after that i will probably either work on dreads, knit or make some capri's from the fabric i bought the other day
*Manda*

Explicit

Post by Explicit » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:36 am

Its 9.35am and I just crawled into bed after my night out. Sooo tired and yet still checking things on the internet lol

dinosaur

Post by dinosaur » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:55 pm

My weekend doesn't start until Saturday-Monday.
So yesterday I went to FRESNO FEST! so good and it was a reunion for me. I ran into so many old friends that I miss.
Today I'm going to finish up my friends hair and then go to the mall with my mom so she can shop and buy a new wig that is brown so I can work.
MONDAY probably study and get coffee with a friend before she hits the road to Texas.
Dinosaur OH! Dinosaur

deadteddys

Post by deadteddys » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:36 pm

Sounds like most people had a nice, pleasant and exciting weekend :D
I had a really good time last night, didnt drink though because I was driving.
Got a few funny looks off people, also some snide comments but that didnt put us down! Hehe.
We all went into town today for about an hour and my mate bought some shoes that I *really* want! :( -Sniff- Oh wells, i'll get them someday ;)

Miss Asphyxia

Post by Miss Asphyxia » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:38 pm

This Saturday the boy and I are hopefully meeting up with some buddies at an Industrial club (Shallow Nation if any Sydney peeps are about and interested. I'd love to meet more hair buddies!) that we were informed about last time we went out. Should be a good time :D

I'm rocking the black and pink. Black and pink corset, Black and pink skirt and various ripped stockings and suchlike. Also breaking out my cyber falls I haven't worn since Angelspit and hoping the black and pink fluffies I ordered arrive by Friday :D As you can tell, I can't wait.

Also hopefully going to see Wall-E and have Ramen :D
I am beyond God, I am human

deadteddys

Post by deadteddys » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:54 pm

Miss Asphyxia wrote:This Saturday the boy and I are hopefully meeting up with some buddies at an Industrial club (Shallow Nation if any Sydney peeps are about and interested. I'd love to meet more hair buddies!) that we were informed about last time we went out. Should be a good time :D

I'm rocking the black and pink. Black and pink corset, Black and pink skirt and various ripped stockings and suchlike. Also breaking out my cyber falls I haven't worn since Angelspit and hoping the black and pink fluffies I ordered arrive by Friday :D As you can tell, I can't wait.

Nice! I hope you have a really good time!!! Whats Ramen??

Miss Asphyxia

Post by Miss Asphyxia » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:13 am

deadteddys wrote:
Miss Asphyxia wrote:This Saturday the boy and I are hopefully meeting up with some buddies at an Industrial club (Shallow Nation if any Sydney peeps are about and interested. I'd love to meet more hair buddies!) that we were informed about last time we went out. Should be a good time :D

Nice! I hope you have a really good time!!! Whats Ramen??
Heaping bowl of omg delicious. I'm no otaku by any stretch but the Japanese (Chinese? It originated from China) truly did something for the greater good when they came up with this stuff.
I am beyond God, I am human

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”