What are you up to tonight/over the weekend?

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
<<Miss_Sami>>

Re: What are you up to tonight/over the weekend?

Post by <<Miss_Sami>> » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:47 pm

I think I'm off to Pizza Hut on Friday with uni mates.
Then on Sat I'm off to local rock club Corporation to get a little drunk. Though I must remember to eat tea before I go out this time, because the last time I went out I didn't and was uber battered xD
Sam-I-Am || Flickr || Tumblr

~*Zombie Candycane~*

Post by ~*Zombie Candycane~* » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:21 pm

Im going to have a nice relaxing weekend with my smexy simon.. and go and have a nice meal with my daddy on sunday afternoon :D also i need to draw out the tattoo im having so i can give it to my tattoo artist for next weekend :D Nothing exciting but a rest once in a while sounds good to me :D
**Zombie <^/._.\^> Kitty**

http://twitter.com/JayJayCuppycake

Sick Puppy

Post by Sick Puppy » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:26 pm

I just had an epic shoot with Miss Gee (see "Show Off Everything else - I posted pics there!) and was planning on staying at her place with Miss Moira (bestest mate) and a few friends and get really drunk - but common sense got the better of me so I is now at home :P

Seeing a friend who I haven't seen in an AGE tomorrow - he's flying down from Broome to stay here for a few weeks - SO EXCITING!!!

MrsEss

Post by MrsEss » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:56 pm

i'm off up to washington tomorrow to go fabric shopping, which then involves going home & making patterns, sewing, fitting - i'm hoping to make a start on some dreads for a wig i wanna make for halloween too.

Then...back to work on wednesday :)

i'm gonna love my 4 day weekend
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

Dude

Post by Dude » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm

Im edititng footage from Wednesdays show, writing reviews, sorting the website and thats it ... all work work work for me
There are no personal problems which cannot be solved through suitable application of high explosives.

Moody108

Post by Moody108 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:10 am

worked friday night till half 12, today i *might* be getting a bunny! aaand working tomorrow :(
Never trust someone who's gonna live forever, they don't have enough to lose
Formerly known as kikky_lou

Allexiyah

Post by Allexiyah » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:26 am

Working on my house this afternoon, dads up tomorrow at 9.30 to do some more work on the house

then work on Monday

crap crap and crap!

tazzyface

Post by tazzyface » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:13 pm

Today (Sunday) I'm off to a friend's place and getting some piercings... then on Monday I'm off to the Melbourne Show!
More human than human

CancerHybrid

Post by CancerHybrid » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:05 pm

i'm at my mom's house and she is working this weekend
all i have planned is to go to the gym and i have to clean
not too interesting
*Manda*

kezerb

Post by kezerb » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:56 pm

Being very upset.
I was meant to go out tonight but I didn't feel very well still and my parents came to pick me up at 2:30. They were supposed to pick me up 5 hours before and by then I was feeling better but they had a go at me saying I had to come home otherwise they wasted the journey although they went to iceland and did a load of shopping in other places too :cry:

deadteddys

Post by deadteddys » Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:46 pm

Miss Asphyxia wrote:
deadteddys wrote:
Miss Asphyxia wrote:This Saturday the boy and I are hopefully meeting up with some buddies at an Industrial club (Shallow Nation if any Sydney peeps are about and interested. I'd love to meet more hair buddies!) that we were informed about last time we went out. Should be a good time :D

I'm rocking the black and pink. Black and pink corset, Black and pink skirt and various ripped stockings and suchlike. Also breaking out my cyber falls I haven't worn since Angelspit and hoping the black and pink fluffies I ordered arrive by Friday :D As you can tell, I can't wait.

Also hopefully going to see Wall-E and have Ramen :D
Nice! I hope you have a really good time!!! Whats Ramen??
Heaping bowl of omg delicious. I'm no otaku by any stretch but the Japanese (Chinese? It originated from China) truly did something for the greater good when they came up with this stuff.
Oh WOW! That looks really yummy! I must try that at some point!!!
kezerb wrote:Being very upset.
I was meant to go out tonight but I didn't feel very well still and my parents came to pick me up at 2:30. They were supposed to pick me up 5 hours before and by then I was feeling better but they had a go at me saying I had to come home otherwise they wasted the journey although they went to iceland and did a load of shopping in other places too :cry:
Aww that sucks hun :( -Big hugs!-

Its a shame to hear most people having boring/crap weekends :(
Im at my boyfriends this weekend, up in Newcastle. Celebrating his birthday :)

kezerb

Post by kezerb » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:51 pm

Thanks *hugs back* It's so stupid and there is always next weekend but I'm crying my eyes out over it haha ah well

malice_doll

Post by malice_doll » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:56 pm

whoop!
tonight Belfasts goth club is back after a bit of a summer off... haven't been in ages as I hated the venue they used to use, but they have moved to somewhere much easier to get to so looking forwards to some old school bopping!

Last night depechemaid and I were pretending to be fairies at the local enchanted evening event! win!
Once upon a time........Happy ever after.

Cacophany_cat

Post by Cacophany_cat » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:04 am

I've been working 6 days a week so today (Sunday) is my only day off... and I don't know what to do!
Previously AeriesTheElfGirl (which was rarely used)

deadteddys

Post by deadteddys » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:41 am

Cacophany_cat wrote:I've been working 6 days a week so today (Sunday) is my only day off... and I don't know what to do!
Chilling out is always a good thing to be doing! Haha :D

NaturalistDesigns

Post by NaturalistDesigns » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:23 pm

Tonight, I am going to be resting; getting the remainder of my stuff packed away; find my runes so Amanda can cleanse them for me; and update my website [again :roll: :lol:]

This weekend depends on finances. But going to creating some pretty dreads; finishing up as many orders as possible :)

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”