Death symbols and fabric choices? (Halloween help please)

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
[Tank]

Death symbols and fabric choices? (Halloween help please)

Post by [Tank] » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:30 pm

Ok, I'mma be Death for halloween and I need ideas for accessories :D
Posted something in Wanted and Harr, but I was wondering what I could get for accessories?
I've got an hourglass to hang from a belt, a string of tarot cards to hang from said belts and a few pouches of herbs and gemstones and runes and whatnot (I'm going the whole hog and actually filling them even though no-one will see :lol: ), a realllly big ankh to ALSO hang from my belt, but I was wondering if anyone else had any other fun ideas to hang from belt/neck/scythe/arm etc :D.
Need inspiration ^__^;

Also, anyone got any good fabric ideas? Do you think spiderweb lace would be too tacky?
To begin with, a dog is not mad. you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I am mad.

[Tank]

Re: Death symbols and fabric choices? (Halloween help please)

Post by [Tank] » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:42 pm

Oooh that's a really good idea actually.
And yeah I was worried about the spiderwebs, but I dont want to just do plain black or anything, so any patterns that'd look good?

*Goes to search for pocketwatches on ebay*
Love the idea of the diary filled with celebrities names as well, maybe all the ones I dont like xD.
Thanks very much ^^;

Anyone else with any ideas? I was thinking of a veil for the face, but I'm not sure, halp xD!
To begin with, a dog is not mad. you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I am mad.

deadteddys

Post by deadteddys » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:47 pm

[Tank] wrote:Oooh that's a really good idea actually.
And yeah I was worried about the spiderwebs, but I dont want to just do plain black or anything, so any patterns that'd look good?

*Goes to search for pocketwatches on ebay*
Love the idea of the diary filled with celebrities names as well, maybe all the ones I dont like xD.
Thanks very much ^^;

Anyone else with any ideas? I was thinking of a veil for the face, but I'm not sure, halp xD!
Or you could try prosthetics for the face, built it up so it looks like you've got really sunken eyes and cheeks and stuff? Hmm.

[Tank]

Post by [Tank] » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:57 pm

I was thinking I could go for lots of contouring and highlighting with dark and light shadows, as I'm not that good with prosthetics of any kind :i10:

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”