Dreams

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
Dude

Dreams

Post by Dude » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:20 pm

Dreams, we all have them. Weird and wonderful, personal etc etc.

I have some really strange ones!

Most recent was having the singer with Rammstein,Till Lindemann, as my dad! AND I could speak fluent German! :i6:
The last two were about snakes, which means I have seriuos emotional worries (apparently) and now they have stopped :i7:

So has anyone else had some strange dreams?
There are no personal problems which cannot be solved through suitable application of high explosives.

biowaste

Re: Dreams

Post by biowaste » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:28 pm

ohh i have had so many weird dreams... :i7:

one was where a ghost was choking me... i couldnt breathe in my dream... and all my family was sat there watching me suffocate... i woke up in a shock, i realised i had rolled my head into my pillow so i couldnt breathe :oops:

another one was more recent... Vernon Kay was trying to pull me into this forest... god knows why, and he began pushing this tesco trolly though the woods with me, till next minute, i realised he chucked me in it and was wheeling me away! he took me deep into the forest and said he wouldnt let me out unless i *ahem* do certian things :shock:

i can never watch vernon on tv... it makes me cringe now

where do people find out about the deeper meanings of thier dreams?

Dude

Post by Dude » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:40 pm

biowaste wrote:
where do people find out about the deeper meanings of thier dreams?
I am able to work some of them out myself, otherwise if I am really stuck I will ask my maye Jay Rae who has never been wrong so far.
There are no personal problems which cannot be solved through suitable application of high explosives.

absolutebrutal

Post by absolutebrutal » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:53 pm

last night i dreamt the lift in our building broke down with me inside it. but it didn't stop, it just plunged towards the ground level (from the top level). all the metallic walls crunched inwards and there was an horrific snapping sound, then it just started plummeting towards the ground and i was hovering in mid air because of the force.

then i woke up within another dream and was telling my nan about it.

then i REALLY woke up and was telling ym Oh about the initial dream and then the one where i woke up and told my nan about it. :lol:
http://thebeadmarket.bigcartel.com/ - Beads, Craft Supplies, Incense and Oils, One of a kind home made items!

LadyLillith

Post by LadyLillith » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:10 pm

I had a dream I had to shoot my two youngest dogs, which was quite sad and scary.
You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.

If the music is too loud, you are too old.

davendor

Post by davendor » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:36 pm

My most recent weird dream was about a nudist Coral betting agents. Was NOT a pretty dream :|

Another one I've had recently was about a ginat scarab beetle, which had the face of the fiday 13th evil guy. All I had to kill it with was a bread knife and a cheese knife. This battle took place in some public toilets. Was rather random and I woke up quite dazed & confused...

No idea what my subconscience is trying to tell me with those, but I have a dream diary thing to do with stars which usually predicts the meanings right.

zombie

Post by zombie » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:12 pm

The last dream I remember really clearly was...umm..kind of personal :roll:
It was...quite long time ago.
I do remember that I've been having dreams, but I don't remember them when I wake up :(
Slaughter is the best medicine.

Dude

Post by Dude » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:15 pm

Dreams represent things in your life like love,sex,marriage,certain problems.

They dont mean as you see them, if you catch my drift.

Take special note of the key words section in each definition of your dream. Try to spot them in your own emotions,and everyday life.

skakitty

Post by skakitty » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:11 pm

because i'm on anti-d's at the moment, i either don't remember my dreams (when i take them full dose) or kinda remember them (half dose) but when i forget to take my nighttime pill i have VERY vivid dreams, sometimes i can remember them for weeks/months after they happen!

My most recent one last night (forgot to take pill :/) was: I was at a house party and my 3 male colleagues that i chat to most at work were there- we discovered one of them had gone mad...and he had got hold of a DIY manual that Micheal Jackson had written (?) that was REALLY dangerous because it told you how to build a house... but my colleague was going to read it backwards and.... DISMANTLE A HOUSE!!!! like... ZOMG!!!

this, in my dream, was the WORST thing ever and he had to be stopped. My other colleague was trying to stop us getting to the house and was very angrily waving a few french bread sticks at us going "ARRGGGGG NO..YOU WON'T STOP HIM DISMANTALING THE HOUSE!!@:!!"

the rest was ... wierd... :/

I usually have a lot of reoccouring dreams, well..not the same dream but get put in the same situations or continue dreams from where they left off.

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”