Advice - Loosing my house, update - last post

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
illithid

Re: Advice - Loosing my house, but what to do with my cats? :(

Post by illithid » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:51 pm

OT; but come on.. men aren't all crap, a few bad apples maybe.. I know women go OTT when guys are like "all women are bitches"

slinkypanda

Post by slinkypanda » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:55 pm

ok yeah not all men are crap, but you have to admit even the nice ones have a streak of rotten in them :lol:

Allexiyah

Post by Allexiyah » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:20 pm

not all men are crap, my ex is actually a really lovely guy. We just couldnt work things out, we wanted different things, and we both have issues we need to face but i felt the relationship really wasnt working no matter how hard we tried so i ended it.

I regret it sometimes, he wants to look after me and he is really nice but we argued alot. If im going to be really honest, 5 years, i wanted to get married/settle down and he told me i shouldnt be allowed to have kids because im a 'nutcase'. Think that was the nail in the coffin, hes never accepted my depression, always pushes me to make it better? but its part of who i am, and i think someone should love you for everything, the good and the bad. He didn't, so i ended it.

it really hurt but not as much as i thought it would, i think in my mind it was over a long time ago, Things are weird, we are very very close, he still lives here while he looks for another place and i try to sell

Im at one of those crossroads in life. In a few weeks ill have no job and no reason to stay here once the house is gone. Maybe i should go back home, but my friends are here. I dont know, i just dont know what stage is coming in my life next... :(

illithid

Post by illithid » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:38 pm

slinkypanda wrote:ok yeah not all men are crap, but you have to admit even the nice ones have a streak of rotten in them :lol:
this is true.. my babe farted on my head last night! ..ok so theres good badboys :D

illithid

Post by illithid » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:41 pm

TenderTendrils wrote:not all men are crap, my ex is actually a really lovely guy. We just couldnt work things out, we wanted different things, and we both have issues we need to face but i felt the relationship really wasnt working no matter how hard we tried so i ended it.

I regret it sometimes, he wants to look after me and he is really nice but we argued alot. If im going to be really honest, 5 years, i wanted to get married/settle down and he told me i shouldnt be allowed to have kids because im a 'nutcase'. Think that was the nail in the coffin, hes never accepted my depression, always pushes me to make it better? but its part of who i am, and i think someone should love you for everything, the good and the bad. He didn't, so i ended it.

it really hurt but not as much as i thought it would, i think in my mind it was over a long time ago, Things are weird, we are very very close, he still lives here while he looks for another place and i try to sell

Im at one of those crossroads in life. In a few weeks ill have no job and no reason to stay here once the house is gone. Maybe i should go back home, but my friends are here. I dont know, i just dont know what stage is coming in my life next... :(
My ex used to put me down that way. You did the right thing.. and pffff depression doesn't make you unfit to be a mom. I hope everything works out for you. If we hadn't just had a rescue centre cat I'd have been happy to help rehome one of yours :/

Columbia

Post by Columbia » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:44 pm

TenderTendrils wrote:not all men are crap, my ex is actually a really lovely guy. We just couldnt work things out, we wanted different things, and we both have issues we need to face but i felt the relationship really wasnt working no matter how hard we tried so i ended it.

He said that you shouldnt have kids because your a nutcase? Charming man. From what I hear (all good btw!) you have you head screwed well on darl.
Okay so you suffer with depression, we all have a streak or so in us thats depression.
It will hurt, time heals all scars and wounds, and some take longer than others. If we didnt live in France I would have helped you.
Only you can decide what route to take in your life sweetheart, no one said life was easy for any of us, I have had my fair share of ups and downs in my 38 years. Your young, your intelligent. Sometimes you have to sacrifice in life even on a tempory basis.
I wish you all the luck in the world.

Allexiyah

Post by Allexiyah » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:11 pm

Cats Protection League have just called me to say i can take Tillie and Zippy in on Wednesday, i feel relieved but also really really upset now :(

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”