Films that make you cry

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
bioniczombie

Re: Films that make you cry

Post by bioniczombie » Wed May 25, 2011 3:55 pm

Generally most pixar movies. Wall e, up, happy feet...yes I said happy feet.

Myz_Succubus

Post by Myz_Succubus » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:59 am

I cry at tons of films but the all time tear-jerker for me from when I was a teeny tot and first saw it has to be Watership Down. I cannot help it at all, it just makes me weep uncontrollably and for a good while after the end of it. I was bought it years ago as a present and it still remains firmly in it's cellophane wrapper. Maybe one day I'll get the gumption up to watch it again but seeing as I can replay it in my head as though watching it from start to finish (yes it's that ingrained) I know I'm not ready yet. Another film though not as bad was Tarka the Otter and of course The Waterbabies.

There are many more recent ones already listed but Watership Down for me is the King of Weepies.

MegaBat

Post by MegaBat » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:00 pm

I was not expecting it when I watched the movie but 'Marley and Me" I bawled and was trying to hide it.

LittlePinkFaery

Post by LittlePinkFaery » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:52 pm

Tarka the otter... Cried for ages as a child!

MegaBat

Post by MegaBat » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:26 am

Oh, I thought of another one that has made me really sob! I have seen it twice and each time it made me really cry. Schindler's List.

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”