-_- Honestly...

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
Cupcak3_pr1nc3ss

-_- Honestly...

Post by Cupcak3_pr1nc3ss » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:40 pm

I think I am going to take a break from HH for a while.
I should probably be getting ready for college away.
Plus I am kinda ticked off, that a few people think im Gutterface.
Which I think is really ironic....
Seeing that I am one thousand shades darker than her.
I figure my myspace,facebook and my show offs would kinda prove that?
I dont know it just really annoys me.
So talk to you gals later.
<<33

candycovered

Re: -_- Honestly...

Post by candycovered » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:06 pm

aww sweetie, don't be upset. I get mistaken all the time for Pixie_Junk, but in real life ! & by friends that have known me from 1 month up to 6 years !
but have a good break nonetheless & all the best with college x
I wish that time would stand still,
if this was part of a film
we would watch the clip all day,
like a portrait of you and I...

dreadstarrs

Post by dreadstarrs » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:13 pm

thats kinda sad. i dont think you look anything like her tbh. i understand about needing a break for school purposes though. good luck hun.
when you find yourself on the edge of madness,dive.

** faerie princess **

ANNloses

Post by ANNloses » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:54 pm

I think there was just one misconception because you didn't say that the tutorial was from the old board.
:( I hope you'll come back soon though! And I've emailed you already.

Pallidity

Post by Pallidity » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:19 am

I don't think anyone thought you were GF, the one person just asked to make sure. It did say blahblahblah tutorial by moi in the title, so it was possible to mistake you for gutterface.

absolutebrutal

Post by absolutebrutal » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:06 pm

Pallidity wrote:I don't think anyone thought you were GF, the one person just asked to make sure. It did say blahblahblah tutorial by moi in the title, so it was possible to mistake you for gutterface.

i think there were some PM's questioning her identity, and this is why she feels it was a few people.

like i said on LJ, don't be gone too long. i don't think anybody has meant to offend you or anything chicka =)!
http://thebeadmarket.bigcartel.com/ - Beads, Craft Supplies, Incense and Oils, One of a kind home made items!

moROSE69

Post by moROSE69 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:20 pm

Not even close. You are way cuter! :D :lol:

If you want to leave that is your choice though. Don't let others opinions/feelings force you to make your decisions. I'm sorry if people are giving you a hard time about it especially with you just trying to be helpful and enhance this new board. If you need to get ready for college by all means know your priorities... cause this board can be more than a little addictive lol.

dreamNcolor

Post by dreamNcolor » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:35 pm

^ sweetheart, not even close! I agree, much more beautiful!

Good luck getting ready for college! Come back soon, I expect some show-offs of make-up and that wonderful mohawk when you return! :D
I only dream in color.

LittlePinkFaery

Post by LittlePinkFaery » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:14 pm

i tink you are blowing this out of proportion- I asked if it was an old HH thread or if you were GF-not knowing what you looked like. It was ill advised to re post anything of GF's anyway- not exactly a popular person anymore.

You posted that as if it were you- clearly a communication error on your part- neither me or anyone else can be expected to remember what every member looks like!

If you want a break, fine, but don't take it personally.

MissAnthropik

Post by MissAnthropik » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:33 pm

I am locking this, there really is no place for threads like this on this board.
telling it like it is!

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”