Hair for medium blond clip ins

DitteMarie

Hair for medium blond clip ins

Post by DitteMarie » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:40 pm

Hi there

I would really like to know, if anyone knows any good places to buy high quality human hair for clips ins?

I have had a lot of different brands, but after a short while, the hair tangles and looks like a birds nest in the neck - it horrible and a waste of money. Have been buying brands like Foxy locks and Luxy, Headkandy an so on.

I dont know for sure, but it seems like blond hair in a bad condition more quickly than dark hair extensions.

I was thinking about buying hair weft and make my own clip ins - unless any of you can recommend a good place for buying them done?

Kind regards

Ditte

diversityhair

Re: Hair for medium blond clip ins

Post by diversityhair » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:54 pm

We stock 'Sleek' which is the highest quality available at a reasonable price before you go onto Remy. If you dont want that then search for Grade AAA/Remy 100% cuticle correct hair... or buy virgin remy hair and sew it onto a weft yourself. :)
http://www.diversityhair.co.uk - NEW SITE 20/06/11
Hair Extensions, Hairdressing and Supplies
http://twitter.com/Jenna_Diversity - Twitter for site updates and everything else
http://www.facebook.com/diversityhair - Diversity Hair facebook page for updates on products, photos etc.

DitteMarie

Post by DitteMarie » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:27 pm

diversityhair wrote:We stock 'Sleek' which is the highest quality available at a reasonable price before you go onto Remy. If you dont want that then search for Grade AAA/Remy 100% cuticle correct hair... or buy virgin remy hair and sew it onto a weft yourself. :)
I would like the highest quality possible.

So maybe the best thing is to buy virgin remy hair - but do you know any places that I can buy from?

I tried one site with whole sale hair - but when I recieved the hair, it wasnt virgin as promised.. :(

ShadowThrone

Post by ShadowThrone » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:30 pm

Are you using good products on the extensions? Just wondering as I've used Head Kandy which lasted me almost a year, and Foxy Locks which I got at Christmas and they're still looking good now, both in the lightest blonde shades.

DitteMarie

Post by DitteMarie » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:35 pm

ShadowThrone wrote:Are you using good products on the extensions? Just wondering as I've used Head Kandy which lasted me almost a year, and Foxy Locks which I got at Christmas and they're still looking good now, both in the lightest blonde shades.
Yeah I used expensive shampoos/condiotioning from the hairdresser, products without sulfate and silicone. How often do you wash yours?

ShadowThrone

Post by ShadowThrone » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:37 pm

Not that much, every 8 weeks or something!

DitteMarie

Post by DitteMarie » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:44 pm

Mee too - but after the first wash the hair just got so bad, that I couldnt wear it more than like 5 minutes, then it would tangle like crazy.. :/
ShadowThrone wrote:Not that much, every 8 weeks or something!

ShadowThrone

Post by ShadowThrone » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:51 pm

That has happened with a few HH extensions I've had, just not those particular brands, they do claim to be remy I think!

DitteMarie

Post by DitteMarie » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:01 pm

I have read about others who have had the same problems wit these brands - it seems that its mostly the blond/light colors that suffers from it.

I just dont know if is because that blond extensions last a lot shorter time than darker because of the processing, or if it is because of the fact that it might not be pure remy hair?

NirvanaMarie

Post by NirvanaMarie » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:10 am

We carry the Fashion Source Brand. I have the blonde and wear them often and have had great luck with them :)

Return to “Wigs & Pieces”