mutiple profiles?

pixieparadox

mutiple profiles?

Post by pixieparadox » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:59 am

how many of you have more than one myspace/facebook. i have a personal one and a hair one on both. im starting to wonder if its worth it to have two myspaces?
"Come with me. Take my hand. I promise you, there's no promise land."

I HAVE A NEW SITE http://www.paradox-designs.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pixieparadox

Miss Liberty

Re: mutiple profiles?

Post by Miss Liberty » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:54 pm

i have two. one for personal and one for the hair. The friends list on my hair profile became so expansive I didn't wan to dig thru all of the contacts to friend my friends and family members or their messages to me.

IKickShins

Post by IKickShins » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:12 pm

I've got one personal profile on Facebook, plus a fan page for my business. Profiles have a limit on the number of friends you can have (I wanna say 5,000?), so if you expect to have a lot of followers, it's better to do a fan page.

I used to have a personal profile and a business profile on Myspace, but I ended up deleting the personal one after a while because I paid more attention to the business one anyway. It works for me because I don't use Myspace to communicate with friends or family -- everyone I know prefers Facebook now. The Myspace is almost strictly business now.
I Kick Shins - Now stocking olive green, pistachio, & neon purple kk jumbo braid!
IKS @ Etsy - Clip-in streaks & top hats galore!
Facebook - You know the drill ;)

pixieparadox

Post by pixieparadox » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:19 pm

i dont expect to have a lot of fallowers anytime soon lol. i am just worried i might be spreading myself too thin. and not being able to keep up with updating everything :i7:
"Come with me. Take my hand. I promise you, there's no promise land."

I HAVE A NEW SITE http://www.paradox-designs.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pixieparadox

rivetlicker_

Post by rivetlicker_ » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:55 pm

I have 3 myspace pages. Quite a lot to handle. I hardly use two of them. One is my personal, may as well delete it, it's so old and outdated, haven't done anything with it in at least 2 years. Second one is my music account, again, unused most of the time. Third one is the business one which I still hardly use haha. Until MySpace and Facebook align and stream to each other, I can't be bothered.
Facebook, I have one page and it's uber personal. I reject more adds than accept haha. Anywho, 2 pages, one for business and one for music. Need more followers xD

LadySin

Post by LadySin » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:12 am

I have two Myspace which I don't use, I have one LJ and 3 Facebook (Personal, Model, Business). I find having the three on FB seperate I don't have to worry about my 'fans' snooping at my personal life =)
I might have to start up my MySpace again.. is it worth it?

pinkbeautykiller

Post by pinkbeautykiller » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:55 am

i have 3 facebook accounts; my personal account, my modeling account and my hair account.
I have like pages as well.I have my modeling like page and my business hair page..
I also have a bebo(one for my modeling and ton of others for roleplay :lol: ) then i have a youtube,twitter,myspace(r.i.p) umm and others :lol:

Return to “LJ - Myspace - Facebook”